BookingBest Rate Guarantee
- A 3 star hotel in Saint Malo
- Breakfast with sea view and sunset on the evening
- Wellness area : sauna, salt wall
- In saint malo, choose Kyriad
- For a family holiday in St-Malo
- Bar and terrace both with sea views,
- Direct access to the beach Le Sillon
- Saint Malo, the highest tides in Europe
- Breathtaking endless sea views
- For your romantic break in St Malo
Since the beginning of time, Saint-Malo, the Capital of the seas, has always been a city of sailors and great navigators driven by the desire for adventure and conquest.
In the days of yesteryear, Jacques Cartier, Duguay-Trouin and Surcouf roamed the seas and continents in search of fortune. Later on, they handed over to the crews of the Terres Neuves, the famous fishing boats that embarked on long campaigns in the North Sea.
Today, this great seafaring tradition is perpetuated by their descendants, who have become talented skippers and participate in high profile sporting events such as the Route du Rhum and the Québec/Saint-Malo transatlantic race
[b]In the vicinity of Saint-Malo[/b]
Departing from Saint-Malo, you can enjoy the British touch just a few cable lengths away on the islands of Jersey, Guernsey and Sark; take a boat trip along the Rance estuary or around the Bay of Saint Malo; or if you prefer driving, follow the scenic route along the Rance Valley.